An apple a day won’t keep these illnesses away!
Having a strong self concept is extremely important if you are intending on creating lasting success. I was at a seminar last week and there was a speaker talking about 7 subconscious beliefs that many people face which slow down progress of their growth.
There are so many great books and video programs out there that address all of these belief systems, so I just wanted to bring them to your attention so that you may be able to identify areas you can address as soon as possible.
7 Subconscious Diseases
- Indifference– Being nonchalant about the outcome of situations is going to slowly push you into all out carelessness if you are not careful. Crappy things start to happen when you stop caring.
- Indecision– By not being able to “pull the trigger” when contemplating decisions puts you at risk of missing out on great opportunities which you will end up kicking yourself for later. $#!t or get off the pot!
- Doubt– This is a sign of disbelief in your ability to accomplish what you have set out to achieve. When you set your goal you felt you had a chance at achieving it, don’t give up! Believe in yourself and magic will happen.
- Worry- Slowing down to worry about the “what if’s” is the biggest waste of your time ever. You set your plan, you know what needs to be done. Get to work and all of the “what if’s” that would have come to mind while you were idle won’t even come up.
- Overcaution- It is certainly acceptable to be analytical of opportunities and business partners, but worrying yourself and never trusting others will put a choke hold on your progress. We must be able to effectively connect with others in order to grow to further level of success.
- Pessimism- Know one wants to hear it! Just remember what your mother used to tell you, “If you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all.”
- Complaining– Complaints are the most counter productive action because you are not only killing your chances of success, but you are irritating others who know success will be achieved in due time.
Success comes in time. Unfortunately it is not on our schedule.
The one thing you can count on is the universe is operating absolutely perfectly. Set the goal, get a definiteness of purpose, and don’t stop until you get to where you want to go!