Every day people look at the tremendous growth of the internet and wonder how they can get involved. With over 1.7 billion people worldwide now online, internet marketing is only getting bigger and bigger. If you want to learn how to generate income online with no product, no experience and no investment, you need to take a look at affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing – the marketing of other people’s products online – offers so many advantages.
1. Get into business yourself: There are lots of ways to get into business. But few, if any, offer the chance to do so from the comfort of your own home, on a schedule of your choice, without the need to commute or punch in on a time clock. You can be your own boss and run the show the way you choose.
2. No cost startup: Franchises are expensive to begin. Starting a brick and mortar business, like a gas station or a dry cleaner, requires a significant capital investment. Multi level marketing is inexpensive to get into, but may be uncomfortable for many since it requires selling to family and friends. Beginning a full time online retail or services business has significant up front development costs. Affiliate marketing, however, can be started up with no cost; all you need is an internet connection to get started.
3. Well known companies and brand names: As an affiliate marketer, you do not have to spend time promoting products or services which are not well known. In affiliate marketing it is possible to choose among some of the most successful big name companies and some of the hottest brand names. There’s no need for you to sell an off-brand cosmetics line. Instead you can market what most shoppers are buying.
4. Freedom of choice: Affiliate marketing allows you to choose the products and services you promote, the seasons in which to promote them and the audience you want to reach. You can take advantage of buying trends and shopping seasons, by rolling out special campaigns. There are no limits in affiliate marketing, other than the amount of effort and creativity you want to dedicate to developing your business.
5. Additional stream of income: If you’ve got a job, you can easily use affiliate marketing to generate more income. This is also a perfect opportunity for a stay-at-home parent, especially when you have a working spouse. Or if you are a student, you can be an affiliate marketer and generate funds for tuition when you are not in class. After all, few students these days are without a computer — which is all that is required to own and run an affiliate marketing business. If you are retired, then…what else have you got to do? Why not be a marketing expert working in association with some of the most prominent companies in the world? And if you are unemployed, affiliate marketing can earn you income while you are searching for your next opportunity.
Other perfect candidates for affiliate marketing include people who are injured and can’t perform their regular job; pregnant moms who want to stay home during and after their pregnancies; workers sick of the nine-to-five; and dads who decide they want to be stay at home dads and create wealth from home.
6. Learn to earn: This is not complicated work. Besides, there are many online resources that will take you by the hand and lead you step by step on your journey to becoming a wealthy affiliate marketer. With so much training available, the question is not whether you can learn or apply this information. Rather, the question, “Do you have the work ethic to get the job done?” Think about it: are you willing to use your imagination to create and grow an online affiliate marketing business?
7. The future of advertising: Perhaps the most compelling reason to be an affiliate marketer is the fact that online marketing is the new direction of choice by most businesses. As print media slowly dies and the electronic media becomes even more expensive, advertising on the web increases in viability. Utilizing affiliate marketers on a commission basis eliminates a whole range of salary and benefit expenses for companies. It just makes good business sense. You can be the marketer who brings the buyers to the seller. It is a process that is less costly to the seller and more convenient to the buyer. As the marketer, you provide the service and collect the commission. This the future of marketing, so take a look at this exciting business today!
Post By: Dan Sherman is the Internet Business Tutor at www.netbiztutor.com. He teaches seminars and offers info products on how to get started in internet marketing as an affiliate marketer. Next class January 23rd, go to www.netbiztutor.com for more details.